Special Skills: Executive Coaching, Educational Leadership Consultation, Educational Leadership Development
Sector Specialties: Not-for-Profit, Public
- 35 years of educational leadership experience, fostering inclusive school cultures and cultivating respectful community relationships.
- Served as a special educator, an assistant principal, a principal, and a human resources director supporting students, educators, and families in both urban and suburban settings.
- Helped organizations facilitate a wide range of difficult conversations, recognizing that communication, valuing individual contributions, and developing and maintaining respect for each stakeholder drives positive resolutions and outcomes.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in History and Art from Ripon College,
- Master’s Degree in Education (Special Education: Severe and Profound) from Howard University,
- Master’s Degree in Education (Special Education: Moderate) from the University of Massachusetts: Amherst
- Administrative licensure from Lesley University,
- Formally trained as a mediator through Mediation Works, Inc.