Special Skills: Human-Centered Design Thinking, Social Innovation, Social justice
Sector Specialties: Not-for-Profit, Public, Private
- Entrepreneur, strategist, and designer with deep experience leading innovation ventures in the social and public sector.
- Founder & CEO at The Social Impact Studio, a multi-disciplinary firm that partners with non-profit, foundation, and government clients to spur social innovation through the design of new strategies, programs, and services.
- Professional experience on six continents
- Known for bringing keen insight and clarity to complex projects and for championing the value of the creative process for social good.
- Worked at Harvard University where she directed a portfolio of social innovation labs in Latin America and served as a technical expert on innovation methods.
- Certified facilitator and coach of human-centered design
- Exec Ed Instructor at Harvard University
- Instructor at the LUMA Institute, and a
- Faculty member at Foster America.
- Holds an A.B. Magna Cum Laude from Brown University, an Ed.M. in International Education Policy from Harvard Graduate School of Education, and
- Postgraduate certificates in Behavioral Science and International Business Management from the Harvard Kennedy School and Georgetown University, respectively.