Special skills: Adaptive Leadership, Consulting, Training, Executive Coaching and Top Team Strategy
Sector Specialties: Public, Not-for-Profit, Private, Science, Technology and Knowledge organizations
• Co-founder and Executive Director of Vantage Point Consulting Pty Ltd, an Australian based company specializing in individual, organizational and leadership development and consulting.
• Together with his partner, Maxime Fern, consults to business and government in Australia, Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States, working with senior executives, top teams and other groups of managers to identify talent and link leadership, people, strategy and purpose.
• Michael was faculty at Harvard’s JFK School of Government from 2000 – 2015, has been faculty at The Australia and New Zealand School of Government’s Executive MPA and Lecturer at both Sydney and the Australian National University.
• Currently a lead faculty member of the Australian Adaptive Leadership Institute (AALI) and a member of the Adaptive Leadership Network (ALN) Faculty Advisory Group in the United States.
• Michael has a BA from the University of Auckland, New Zealand, an M. Soc. Sci. (cum laude). and a PhD from the Australian National University.