Special Skills: Leadership Coaching, Leadership Development Training and Design, Group Dynamics/Facilitation
Sector Specialties: Not-for-Profit, Public
• Former nonprofit executive with 20 years of experience driving results in community-based change initiatives
• At the Harlem Children’s Zone, led early childhood and parent engagement programs, as well as K-12 wraparound supports in HCZ’s charter and Harlem’s public schools.
• Led a network of 19 trauma-informed schools in Florida for girls at risk of entering the juvenile justice system
• Certified coach through the Co-Active Training Institute and the International Coach Federation
• Results-Based Facilitation Practitioner
• Faculty member with Foster America
• Faculty member with Women Writing for (a) Change
• Certified yoga instructor and yoga therapist
• Annie E. Casey Foundation Children and Families Fellow
• BA in Political Science and African-American Studies from Indiana University, and an MS in Nonprofit Management from The New School.